Tuesday, December 27, 2016

KUKPO Mixing Bowls – 3 piece set Includes 1.8 Qt, 3.6 Qt, 6.5 Qt, Easy Grip Handle With Non - Skid Bottom

Excellent quality and great addition to my kitchen!



The smooth surface makes them super easy to clean.
I love the nonslip base which keeps it in place when you are beating something or mixing a heavy dough.

The skid proof bottom is a big plus and the handle gives a secure feel when mixing. 
They are lightweight yet far more sturdy than what you get at the Big Box stores.
Washes up easy.
Just what the kitchen and cook needed.
Three perfect sizes, they don't move on the counter while you are mixing. 
Recommend this to anyone in the kitchen.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment