Thursday, December 29, 2016

SILKWORLD Men's 4-Pack Cotton Stretch Boxer Brief

Functional, comfortable and very nice quality!



I bought this for my husband and it fitted him perfectly.
They are very comfortable
.
The material is soft.
They are comfortable enough to wear all day long
.
The legs fit well and aren't too tight
.
The thickness of the fabric is just what he want in underwear.
They are not thin and are made of 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex.
The Spandex allows them to stretch and fit better, plus they don't stretch out like 100% cotton.
They stretch really well while still offering slight compression and good support.
Love the colors.
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment