Monday, December 5, 2016

Womens Striped Patch Raglan Long Sleeve T-shirt Loose Fitting Top Blouse

Very Good Quality Shirt!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/ccp9nRmrtIs


I'm really happy with this shirt, it's actually well-made and fits perfectly.
It is comfy, the sleeves are long but that was expected. It’s the style of the shirt.
I am usually a small and ordered a small. I am 5'2 around 105. The shirt is well made and very high fashion.
The length of the shirt is nicer when wearing with a pair of jeans versus shorts as it bit long.

I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment