Thursday, December 8, 2016

Birthstone Necklace Halo Diamond Square Pendant Jewelry Christmas Gifts for Women Love Necklace

Very unique and beautiful pearl necklace!



The stones are nicely embedded and the pearl is attached in the middle giving a nice touch to the pendant.
The chain is very sturdy and I like the way the dependents are fixed at the bottom in a loop.
Comes in a beautiful gift box.
 I have only been wearing it a few days and have gotten so many compliments.
Buy with confidence! You are getting quality items from a company who cares about making sure you are happy with your purchase!
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment