Monday, December 12, 2016

CHICECO Nylon Large Brush Case Travel Makeup Bag Double Layer – Black with Burgundy Lining

Perfect for your beauty needs, truly satisfied!



I wanted something to handle all of my makeup, hair brushes during travel. This bag seems to fit what I wanted.
The makeup bag is very compact but holds all my goodies.
The construction is top notch professional and it is extremely well constructed. 
The black outside material is nice and durable and the zipper functions smoothly without any snags. 
Overall, the bag has a nice quality appearance to it. I prefer my makeup bags to have reinforced sides to keep more of a solid looking shape, but I do think it is still a great cosmetic bag, and most importantly useful.
Would I buy again? = yes

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment