Tuesday, December 27, 2016

iPhone Charger Lightning Cable (3.3 Feet) – High-Speed USB Charging and Sync and Data Transfer – Best for Apple iPod Nano, iPad Air, iPad Mini and More - Black

Stylish and high quality cable!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/ui-PnIRKb8Y


The design, the quality and build is top notch!
It charges as fast as the original iPhone cable and is so freaking durable, I can't describe how satisfied I am with this cable because it is so good.
The connectors seem to be well made and the design is very hip.

The flat cables, which are very flexible, are nice too.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment