Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Shunil&Sons 4 in 1 Bath Accessories Set of Pumice Stone, Foot Callus Remover, Natural Earth Lava, Loofah Mesh Pouf Bath Sponge Ball, Hand & Nail Brush 2 Sided, Loufa Back Sponge| Premium Exfoliation!

Amazing and very high quality bath accessory set!


PREMIUM CALLUS REMOVER-After the soak, I used the stone with mild pressure over the tops of my feet, all over my toes, the arch of my foot, and with firm pressure over the ball of my foot, my heel, and my big toe. With only 2 or 3 passes, this stone pulled off all the dead skin while leaving the underlying callous untouched. After the skin, dried, the surface was beautifully and perfectly smooth, no lotion required, and no flaking. I got this stone for my wife and she also loves it.
Pros:
great at taking off dead skin
works well on feet
leaves skin feeling soft
MESH POUF BATH SPONGE
-
Incredible and durable shower sponge!

These don't fall apart after 5 days! This company actually emailed me to see how I was liking the Pouf--great follow up and customer service!
TWO-SIDED HAND & NAIL BRUSH
Truly a great hand & nail brush! The brush has a nice wood finish and fits comfortably in your hand.
The bristles are stiff for the nails on one side and softer bristles on the side for the hands.
LOOFAH BACK SCRUBBER SPONGE
Luffa Back and Body Wash Bathing Scrubber Exfoliating Brush, Suitable for Women and Men. Perfect for any Shower Gel, simply apply gel onto mesh and rub gently to create lather. Hang to dry after use.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment