Thursday, December 1, 2016

Orblue Deluxe Cherry Pitter, Lightweight Olive Stoner Corer Pit Remover

Super cool stainless steel cheery pitter and so easy to use!




Very well-made cherry pitter.
This pitter has a nice weight to it, it sits super nicely in my hand. Really easy to hold. Really easy to pit the cherry without smashing it to a fruity mess.

Now I can pit a bowl of them in no time and leave in the refrigerator for a quick, no fuss, healthy snack.
It's dishwasher safe and doesn't seem to be affected by cherry juice that normally stains everything it touches.
 I just store it with my other utensils since it really doesn't take up much space.
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment