Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Lnabni Designer Women Polarized Driving Sunglasses, UV Protection (FBA)

Gorgeous, Comfortable and Useful!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DELLIRA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/3Tnx5U4TqRw


WOW! I cannot begin to describe how utterly impressed I am with these glasses!!!
They fit comfortably around the nose and on the ears.
They are 100% Polarized and you can tell the moment you put them on.
They fit me well and block the sun light when I am driving.
They're tinted well, and they come with a heavy-duty case, a soft pouch case, and a cleaning cloth.
Overall, these are an attractive and flattering pair of sunglasses that definitely pass the polarity test.
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment