Monday, December 5, 2016

Zeagoo Women's Motorcycle Biker Faux Leather Jacket Zip Up Bomber Jacket Coat

Love My New Jacket!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/wxYD5d9xUMI


This is such a cute and slim faux leather moto jacket.
I'm 5'2", 102lbs, 26-27" at the waist.
The small size fits me really well at the shoulders, and the sleeves are nice and long too (my arms are on the slightly longer side, so this is a plus!).
 
It doesn't smell funny or feel plastic like some other.
Great price for a good jacket.
 The material is soft and supple.
 
It zips up perfectly for a nice fit.
What I like about this jacket is that you can wear it as is, like a regular jacket or wear it to dress up an outfit whether it be for a daytime or an evening look.
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment