Thursday, December 8, 2016

Zeagoo Women Casual V-Neck Long Sleeve Thin Plain Loose Fit Sweater

High Quality Sweater Top!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/USVave07pzQ

I am thrilled with this beautiful sweater. The quality is excellent. The workmanship shows attention to detail.
Super good quality material! I was surprised that this was a thick as it is and expected it to be much thinner than it is! Great addition to your wardrobe.
Pros:
-Super soft, warm and thick material!
-  It goes nice with my shorts and jeans.
I am 5'3" and 102, I ordered a small and I am very happy with how it fits!
Box/Packaging: Everything arrived well prepared and packed.

Container contains: 1 item.
Quality vs Price: Worth every penny

Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment