Monday, December 12, 2016

Womens Mutil Stripe Chervon Printed Casual Long Sleeve Mini Party Dress

Very flattering, perfect fit!


Shopping online is always challenging, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received this dress.
This is one of my favorite dresses! 
It was hard to pick a color because they are all great. 
I will probably end up getting this dress in all 3 colors. 
It has no hooks, buttons, or zippers, so you pull it over your head to slip on.
I'm 5'3", and 102lbs. I ordered a size small and it fit like a glove.
It's a casual swing dress, so when you spin, it charmingly flares out.

Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment