Friday, December 30, 2016

HOTOUCH Womens Soft Faux Leather Moto Biker Jacket Bomber Jacket

Soft and high quality jacket!


Love. This jacket feels soft and amazing, a beautiful fit.
This jacket is so complimentary of my shape and looks amazing on.
This jacket has a great look and does not look cheap.
I'm 5'2", 102lbs, 26-27" at the waist. The small size fits me really well at the shoulders, and the sleeves are nice and long too (my arms are on the slightly longer side, so this is a plus!).
The jacket itself is well constructed.
The material is beautiful DOESNT look cheap AT ALL!! Love love love love! Super comfy!
I would definitely order from them again.
I have added some pics for your reference.








This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment