Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Deluxe Detangling Hair Brush-2 Pack Value Set-Wet and Wild Brush,Professional Detangler for Women,Men,Kids,Purple and Pink

Great Little Brush for No More Tangles!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M18EDJO/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I truly love these brushes.
They are so comfortable and painless to use.
I love the curve because it makes the brush super easy and comfortable to hold.

These brushes are really easy on the snarls especially with fine or thick hair.
Another really nice aspect for detangling in the shower is there is no place for the water to gather inside the brush. The brush stays really clean and you don’t have to worry about all the water getting out of it because there is nowhere for it to settle.
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment