Wednesday, December 28, 2016

PHtronics™ 20 packs Heave Duty Slacks

Amazing open design; Keeps pants neat and organized!



The hangers are also well balanced. Regardless of where I place the pants on the hanger, they will not fall off, due to the tip of the hanger being angled up.
The quality was very good too - solid metal and now, all my pants look neatly organized!

 The pants look great and never have a crease.
I have no complaints with these hangers, as they are easy to use and prevent the clothes from slipping off.
Very easy to slide your pants on and off. 
They hold a good amount of weight and can even hold multiple clothing items at once.
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment