Monday, December 19, 2016


Meaneor Women's Asymmetrical Turtleneck Knit Tunic Dress For Leggings




Very cute and comfortable!
I love the look of this Tunic Dress.
The material is 95% COTTON and 5% SPANDEX. It is very comfortable and lightweight!
The overall look and quality was nice. 
I am 5'2" tall and weigh 102 pounds.
On my frame, this dress fits exactly as it looks online.
The fabric is soft and feels nice when wearing.
 I feel beautiful in this.
You can totally dress it up with boots, scarfs, necklaces.
Falls to my knees and is swinging.
Very versatile dress.
I received many compliments and I sent people here to buy some too!
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment