Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Angelbubbles Condiment Jars 304 Stainless Steel With Spoon & Rack (4 Jars)

Stylish and very high quality product!



This is a nice spice or dry-fruit rack.
 It looks just perfect in the kitchen.
Once the spices or dry-fruits are in, it looks beautiful.
The serving spoons fit perfect.
They are made of a nice sturdy construction of clear thickened glass with a stainless steel lid and a spoon for each of the 4 containers that fits so nicely under the lid.
This is a great set and worth having a couple of them for parties and such.
I am very satisfied with this set and the quality of them.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment