Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Zeagoo Women Long Sleeve Print Fit and Flare Cocktail Evening Swing Dress

Absolutely Gorgeous!



I'm 5'3" and 102 lbs and the small fits amazing!
It's very flattering, and I really do like it.
Absolutely in love!
Not only did it get here quickly but it fits wonderfully and it comfortably.
It flows nicely!

It fits just right and makes me feel pretty because of the style.
Overall, this is a beautiful, well-made dress that makes me feel pretty.
I got many complements from friends and of course from my husband he like it for me he said I'm gorgeous with the dress. 
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment