Saturday, December 17, 2016

Lemu Womens Winter Artifical Wool Fashion Cotton-padded shoes

Fits perfectly and are so cute and comfy!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/Q-jsj_hbi_Q


If I could rate them higher than 5 stars I would.
I ordered the yellow color women's shoes.
 The color is just like it appears online.
 I am a size 7 and I got a size 7.5. These fit really great.
They are so soft inside, and nice and warm and comfy.
 It has a very soft fur on its interior that makes me so comfortable when walking. 
This is also perfect this winter season because it keeps my feet so warm whenever im outside the house and even inside.
Bottom sole is thick, so you can wear them outside.
Been complemented on them twice already had them 5 days. 
I received many compliments and I sent people here to buy some too!
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment