Monday, January 2, 2017

Bluewolfsea Womens Plain Hoodie Zipper Sweatshirt Jacket Coat(S-XXL)

Very warm and fits perfectly!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/yEbvH_Rpv8w


This has to be one of the most comfortable fall/winter shirts I own!
This hoodie comes in many different colors and sizes. I chose Green size S.
Sleeve length is generous - not too long to be annoying, not too short to be limiting.
It's a good looking top to wear with jeans or anything really.
Surprisingly soft on the inside too. 
Easy upkeep as well and machine washable. 
The price point is great for this item.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment