Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Angashion Women's Flare Sleeve Lace Splice Loose Trim Casual Blouse T-shirt Tops

Super comfortable shirt!



This shirt fits so nice and so soft.
 It looks just like the picture.
It was super well-made and is sturdy material.
It covers my backside nicely so bending down isn't worrisome.
Not only can I wear it to work, but also for day to day and casual wear.
It can be worn with jeans, dress pants, shorts, etc..
Very happy with this purchase!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.







This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment