Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fworld Home Art Square Drink Mats Cotton Coaster Place mats Embroidery Tassel Tea Cup-mats for Indoor Outdoor Use/House Decor (Sets of 3)

Elegant, Amazing quality and great value for money!



These placemats are a gorgeous design, excellent quality and an overall good value.
The set includes 2 Square Coasters which measure 5.5x5.5" and 1 set of Cotton Placemat which measures 11x15" each.
They're well-built and the embroidery design is lovely. 
Looks great on my table
These are handmade and has Japanese embroidery.
The material is soft, strong water absorption, resistant, and environmental protection, not easy to mildew.
These can be wiped clean with a damp sponge or cloth.
The packaging it arrived in was nice as well.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment