Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hasuit Men's Casual Jeans Dress Shirt Long Sleeve Button Down Shirts

Husband love this shirt!



Excellent quality!
It fits him perfectly. He is 5’9” feet and 173 lbs.
We ordered the size medium and color dark blue.
It would cost more in a department store.
It is a very nice shirt, very roomy.

The quality appears to be good and the colors and pattern are very attractive.
Hopefully it will maintain its nice look after washing.
These shirts are no iron, wrinkle free and regular fit.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment