Monday, January 9, 2017

Great set of Tweezers in a cute case!



The three tweezers in this set are precision made of quality materials, attractive in appearance and of a size that enhances their use. 
The tweezers all feel strong and good quality.
They squeeze together well and really grip the hair so they pull from the root instead of just tugging like cheap tweezers do.
I'm very happy with the thickness and feel.
Overall, they are very well made, and I think they'll last a long time and we'll definitely get lots of use out of them. 
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment