Friday, January 6, 2017

ANGVNS Women's Casual Long Sleeve V-Neck Dot Bow-Knot Stretch Modal T Shirt Tops

Super comfy and great quality T-shirt!



This shirt is loose fitting and more of a relaxed, casual style.
This shirt fits so nice and so soft. 
The material feels very soft to the touch.
This is a hand wash item of clothing.
So if you are looking for something to throw in the regular laundry, this technically is not the product for you.
With that being said, this seems really well made and should handle a cold wash on gentle no problem.
I still advice to lay flat to dry, as this is likely not a preshrunk cotton.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment