Saturday, January 21, 2017

Work Gloves 4 Pack, LOT - 4 Pairs Per Package, Safety Gloves with Natural Latex Textured Rubber Coating for Hand Protection - Mechanic, Construction, Industry, Garden use, Bulk, Set, M, L, XL

Excellent product; great durability for the money!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/_2iTTZYDIU8


These have been awesome.
They are the perfect size for my hands and the rubber gripping sure helps when working with hardwood furniture making or shelves.
Good for everyday use in the garden also.
I use it every day.
The knit material is very comfortable, and helps manage moisture (sweat) better than the other gloves.
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment