Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Orblue Coffee Scoop, Stainless Steel, long handled Spoons, Pack of 2

Very High Quality Tablespoons!



This is exactly what I wanted!
This scoop is mirror-shiny and measures a perfect cup of coffee.
Of course it would work for hot chocolate, matcha, protein powder, or as a lovely serving piece, but I’m a coffee girl, so I use this first thing every morning, and I think every morning should start with something special. 
I can't speak to durability or potential rust, since I'm only using them as scoops for coffee and other dry goods, but I haven't had any issues yet, and I'd recommend them as an inexpensive option if you want some extra tablespoons on hand.
Sometimes you just need to treat yourself, and holding this heavy, shiny, beautiful coffee spoon in my hand makes me happy.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment