Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hasuit Men's Classic Slim Fit Fashion Long Sleeve Dress Shirt Casual Shirts

Very nice shirt and fits perfectly!


I purchased this shirt for my husband and he loves it.
It fits him perfectly. He is 5’9” feet and 173 lbs.
We ordered the size medium and color white.
The sewing is excellent and the fit is as expected- measurements are accurate.
This shirt can be used as:
Business attire with a suit and tie.

Semi-formal with a tie and jacket
Casual attire with no tie and a sweater.
These shirts are no iron, wrinkle free and regular fit.

 It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment