Friday, January 20, 2017

Meaneor Womens Striped Long Sleeve Basic T Shirts Colorblock Loose Tunic Tops

Good quality and very comfortable top!


I'm impressed-this is just as great as in the picture!
I am 5 '2, 100lbs and normally wear a women's small; I purchased a small and it fits very nicely.
I think this would be flattering on every body type and is true to size.
The sleeves are also wonderfully long, easily coming up over my wrists to my knuckles (my preferred sleeve length).
I've gotten lots of compliments wearing it.
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes


I have added some pics for your reference.







This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.


Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment