Wednesday, January 18, 2017

ASCHOEN Women Casual Long Sleeve Zipper Stripe Sweatshirts Hooded Jacket

Really great and comfy hoodie!



This sweatshirt is warm and heavy, and very well made.
It's true to size -I ordered it in my normal ladies Tshirt size (I'm 5'2", 100lbs., and wear a Small) and a Small in this fit perfectly over my Tshirt.
The zipper never gave me problems.
The overall sweatshirt is HIGH QUALITY, this is no cheap sweatshirt.
It looks much dressier than the normal cheap sweatshirts.
It looks girly!
The fabric is thick and will keep you warm.
The inside of the sweatshirt is a fleece material.
The zipper is HEAVY DUTY and STUDY! 
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment