Friday, January 27, 2017

Anmao Jewelry 18k White Gold Plated Spark Sharp Cubic Zirconia Hook Earrings Crystal Earrings for Women Casual Earrings for Teen Girls Silver Hoop Earrings Nickel Free Fashion Jewelry Earrings ML014

Very pretty earrings!



Very nice pair of earrings, well-made and do not look cheap.
They are the perfect size and a nice, simple design, with some decent thickness to them.
They are just the right size and very sturdy. 
They arrived promptly and in very good shape and in a very nice box.
I'm pleased with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment