Monday, January 23, 2017

eshion Bookcase 4 Shelf Bookshelf Adjustable Furniture Storage Shelving Book--US STOCK

Beautiful bookshelf! Loved it!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/hnuly4Y1MYg


I paid for this unit and it's exactly what I needed.
Inexpensive and easy to assemble.
The strong steel tubes are holding it well, and they put a lot of steel tubes.
The main advice: separate all the tube supports and side panels by size, assembly goes by much faster if you can pick up tubes by size (length) and side panels.

I needed to conserve space so I made it with two cubes on each of three levels and that turned out really well. I did have a few items left over by doing it this way. I sat it on top of a bookcase and it fit there perfectly.
I now have lots more storage space without taking up any more room in my craft area; yay!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment