Friday, January 6, 2017

ASCHOEN Women's Casual Crewneck Knitted Long Sleeve Sweater Dress

I love this sweater! Fits Perfect!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MSVY7HH/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Great quality, and perfect fit.
Not only did these sweaters fit, but they are extremely comfortable (not itchy at all) and warm!
I do prefer wearing it with a cute pair of leggings and some dress boots.
I also really love the fact that it is machine washable.

I have washed it and hung to dry and it came out just as beautiful as when I first received it. No pulled threads and the stitching is excellent!
Really versatile dress that is perfect for daytime wear in the winter time.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment