Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Orblue Stainless Steel Butter Knife with Serrated Edge and Shredding Slots


Great spreading butter knife!


Very clever utensil!
Excellent for cold, hard butter when you can't wait to make your toast.
The design allows you to easily "scrape" butter off of a refrigerated stick of butter with ease.
And the handle just fits perfectly in your hand.
Don't look anywhere else because not only does this blade work, but it looks cool next to all of your other kitchen items.
Practice with included directions and you will be more than pleased with the results.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment