Friday, January 20, 2017

ASCHOEN Womens Long Sleeve Bohemian Printed Ethnic Style Loose Casual Tunic Dress

Adorable Tunic! Perfect fit!



I am really into vintage dresses and I am glad this will add up to my collection.
For reference, I am 5'2 and weigh about 100.
I usually have to wear size 2-4 and small size fits me perfectly.
The ethnic print and the long wide sleeves make it easy to wear with everything and to accessorize.
It is made from 100% polyester so it can be thrown right in the washer and dryer. 
This will be a perfect summer dress for me.
It is loose and roomy which has made it one of my favorite shirts to wear.
I've gotten lots of compliments wearing it.
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment