Tuesday, January 17, 2017

HOTOUCH Women's Slim Fit Solar Performance Long Sleeve T-Shirt

Comfortable and great looking shirt!



These long sleeve shirts are great.
I wear a dress size 2-4 and the size small fits me well.
The shirt seems very nice, good quality, and understandably form fitting for an under-scrubs garment.
The cotton fabric is thick, warm, soft and comfortable.
It washes perfectly.
No shrinking and no color bleed onto other clothes at all.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment