Friday, January 6, 2017

J.cotton Women Spring Floral Print Long Sleeve Boat Neck A-line Tunic Shift Casual Dress

Very beautiful and comfy dress!


This dress is amazing!
The length is perfect-a few inches above the knee.
Fit was great, not too tight and not too loose.

It's super comfortable and even my husband said it looks pretty when I tried it on.
The pockets are great.
They add interest without over powering the dress.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment