Friday, January 27, 2017

Ustars Handheld Vacuum Sealing System Food Fresh Saver Food Vacuum Sealer 5 Reusable Food Vacuum Sealed Bags, 1 Hand Pump, 1 Bag Sealing Clip

Amazing quality that holds their seal perfectly!



Worked extremely well.
Very easy to use.
Lock the bags, place pump over valve to remove air in the bags
.
These bags are of excellent quality and they keep your food fresh and freezer burn free.
The bags hold their seal well, even after sitting in a bath of hot water for a couple of hours.
The seals are heavy-duty, and the pump quickly evacuates the air.
I am buying more bags from this manufacturer.
I'm pleased with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment