Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Lemu Women's Packable Ultra Light Weight Short Down Jacket

Fits great, looks perfect!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/2X17DjxLpeU


Besides being umber soft, it looks so classy and goes well with so many of my clothes.I am 5’2” and 100 lbs. and small size fits me perfectly.It's lightweight but warm and comfortable.
I like the collar and the zippered pockets.
It is very thin and filled with 90% down and 10% feather.
I also love the stretch sides as this allows me to breathe easy while I am sitting.
Very happy with this purchase!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment