Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Facial Mist Sprayer, 2NICE BBMIST Portable Handy Nano Facial Mist Sprayers of Rechargeable Moisturizing and Hydrating Mini Steamer for Outdoor Water...

Refreshing; Nano facial steamer!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/9qtpBQQdgwc


I love anything that's rechargeable, no need to search for batteries ever.
It is light weight, small and very easy to use.
To use it, you just slide down the front and it sprays for about a minute.
If you want it to continue, you can just slide it closed and then open again.
It will keep on as long as there is water in it.
This mister is very fine compared to others that I have experienced which does not saturate the adhesive and extensions and is great.
Makes a big difference on my extremely dry skin.
It does not leak and comes with the carrying pouch and dropper to put your distilled water inside.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment