Friday, January 27, 2017

Meaneor Women's Lace A Line Dress Zipper Front Flare Skater Mini Party Dress

Very Lovely Dress!



I'm a size 5'2 and weigh 100 lbs.
I ordered a size small and it fits me perfectly. 

It's so elegant and classy, very nice material.
The fabric that makes up the skirt part of the dress is surprisingly thick, which makes the pleats of the skirt fall very nicely.
The lace on the arms and back were just perfect.
This dress is super comfortable and the material is really soft.
I am super happy with this dress and hope to wear it again in the near future.
I'm pleased with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment