Monday, January 23, 2017

Premium Food Grade BBQ Grilling Gloves With Fingers - Silicone Heat Resistant Oven Gloves And Pot Holders - Non-Slip Grip - Insulated And Waterproof Total Finger With Hand and Wrist Protection

Awesome and Amazing quality oven gloves and potholders!



No more burnt fingers!
Picking up hot items is so easy.
I use the gloves all the time in the kitchen and a few times at the grill, never felt any heat come thru the gloves when I pick up something, and they are so easy to keep clean.
Try these out and you won't regret it.
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment