Tuesday, January 17, 2017

ANGVNS Women Open Front Draped Long Sleeve Knit Shawl Cardigan

Love this Cardigan



Extremely well made.
Made of polyester and spandex, I would not describe this item as a sweater at all. It's an open style garment - similar to a jacket - with a draped front design that ads quite a lot of character, but it's not a sweater.

It is drapery and soft with a good amount of spandex. 
Low maintenance as it doesn't wrinkle easily.
Very versatile piece.
Perfect for wearing around the house, casual Fridays at work, date night, etc.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment