Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Meaneor Women's Striped Linen Shirt Dress with Waist String

Very Pretty Dress!



For reference, I'm 5'2, 100 lbs. and small size fits me really well.
It had the proper flair didn't fall flat.
This dress is well made and seams are sewn really good.
Great high quality fabric with a lot of comfortable stretch, but it looks like regular fabric that just fits well.
On top of that, the shipping is super-fast, and the seller was a pleasure to work with.
I would definitely suggest this to anyone.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment