Friday, January 6, 2017

Soonyean Summer Straw Beach Bag Handbags Shoulder Bag Tote,cotton lining,Top Leather Handle-Eco Friendly

Great quality bag!



Great looking light weight bag.
It held lots and went with everything.
This one is very roomy, the straps go comfortably on the shoulder or in the hand, and it's lined for extra sturdiness.
It has an inside pouch for smaller items and a zipper closure to make sure nothing falls out.
I do adore the casual look and feel, as well as the pliability and softness of the straw.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment