Friday, January 20, 2017

Eclipse Zodiac Energy Efficient Curtain Panel 42" X 63" Chocolate 8853

Great Curtains! A must buy!


Exactly what I needed!!
Great quality and made from really nice material.
100% polyester and thick. 
They also block the light quite a bit, so I'd definitely recommend them.
 Lots of curtains claim to be room darkening or "black out", but these live up to the name.
definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes


I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.


Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment