Friday, January 20, 2017

Campeak Mesh Power Flex Yoga Sport Pants with Hidden Pockets for Womens

Very nice workout yoga pants!


These are very nice, well-made yoga pants.
I am 5'2 and 100 pounds and the small size pants fits me perfectly. 
Exactly as I expected.
Upon wearing it, the pants were just perfect for me and the material used are durable and you can really tell that it will last long.
They are pretty lightweight, so good for not getting sweaty legs doing intense cardio.
They are definitely a quality product.
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


1 comment:

  1. Really liked your yoga pants but for my yoga classes have been using mesh leggings as they are really awesome. Was recommended by my friend who is also using them. Was using pants earlier but was not happy with its comfort level.

    ReplyDelete