Friday, January 27, 2017

Fruit Gift Tray, Healthy Gift Basket, Delicious Large Californian Dried Fruit Presnted as Beautiful Gift - Oh! Nuts (Californian Dried Fruit Gift Tray)

Amazing quality dried fruit and very tasty!



Every piece of dried fruit was moist and delicious.
They come tightly sealed to keep the fancy design intact and the dried fruits are grouped together amazingly.
The plastic container is shrink wrapped to keep the dried fruits fresh.
I liked that I could have a hostess gift to bring along for holidays that tastes good and is easy to travel with.
I'm pleased with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment