Tuesday, January 3, 2017

ASCHOEN Women's Faux Fur Hooded Warm Winter Parka jacket Coats

Cozy, warm and fits perfectly!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/RcTtjWC4qoQ


Army green color looks nice on me and I am quite happy with it.
Sleeves are quite long and front has two pockets and drawstring is provided on the waist to tighten it a bit.
the quality is amazing and the faux fur is so soft and very good at keeping the wind out.
The outside of the jacket has two large deep pockets to put your hands in or your gloves in and they won't fall out. I always seem to lose my gloves so I really like the deep pockets on this.
If you need an affordable winter coat, that is attractive as well as functional with great fit, please consider this coat or one of these.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.







This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment