Tuesday, January 3, 2017

PHtronics ™ 20 Packs Wood Hangers

Great hangers, pretty strong and very high quality!



These are solid wooden hangers.
They look nice and have generally good uniformity.
The closet looks drastically more organized and it's much easier to find clothing.

Strong enough to hang multiple suits or leather jackets together.
 I have not encountered any problems in quality. 
I like the hooks and that you can turn them around if need be.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment